With Spring on our doorsteps, it's time to incorporate some florals into your decor style in your home. This season, it's all about refreshing your living spaces with bright, and fanciful prints to bring in the freshness of spring.
Here are 5 of our favourite ways to incorporate florals into your home:
1. Floral pillows and throws: Find a floral print or pattern that speaks to you and use it as a jumping off point in designing your space. Highlight the pattern by incorporating similar accents to be used as solids and compliment the florals with another contrasting pattern.
2. Floral artwork: Flowers are used in so many variations of art. Choose a piece that embodies your style of your space. It can be large or small, standing alone or in a gallery wall. Either way, adding florals will instantly bring warmth and life to your space.
3. Bold wallpaper: Wallpaper is definitely replacing wall paint. Choose a floral pattern that will make a bold statement in a romantic way. If you're unsure, start with a small space and keep the rest simple.
4. Upholster a piece of furniture: If you looking to creating a focal point, upholster a piece of furniture whether it be a headboard, arm chair or an ottoman, it's all about embracing the pattern and allowing it to steal the show.
5. Add fresh flowers: If you're not ready to embrace the floral trend just yet, fresh flowers are the perfect way to go. There's something so special about live, fresh flowers. Not only do they smell great, but they bring so much life and depth to a space.
For all your fabric, curtain or upholstery inquiries, please contact our store which stocks a wide range of the latest trends:
Constantia Fabrics: 021 761 9648 firstname.lastname@example.org
Share on Twitter
Share on Facebook